Currency trading can yield significant higher returns (100%) than traditional investment vehicles, such as the stock market. The success in currency or forex trading not only relies on understanding of the world’s largest financial market, but also relies on the cutting edge technology and a set of knowledge that matches that of a professional trader with many years of experience.
Invest a few life-changing hours and discover a complete approach to trading that will give the ability to trade with the skill and confidence of the pros.
Ashraf Noor is Futuretrend’s Forex trainer. He is a Professional Forex trader and analyst with over 12 years of Forex trading experience, currently he provides daily Forex trade analyses to investors and manages the online trading floor.
He is also a founder of London City Trading a dynamic Forex technical trading company which helps retail traders by providing coaching, training and funding through the online trading
This is great opportunity for all our successful students who have completed their training with us here at FutureTrend to meet top industry participants and join in discussion with some of its panels speakers.
1. We accumulate information—buying books, going to seminars, attending courses and researching.
2. We begin to trade with our “new” knowledge.
3. We consistently “donate” and then realize that we may need more knowledge or information.
4. We accumulate more information.
5. We switch the currencies or commodities we are currently following.
6. We go back into the market and trade with our “updated” knowledge.
7. We get “beat up” again and begin to lose some of our confidence. Fear starts setting in.
8. We start to listen to “outside news” and to other traders.
9. We go back into the market and continue to “donate.”
10. We switch currencies and commodities again.
11. We search for more information.
12. We go back into the market and start to see a little progress.
13. We get “overconfident,” and the market humbles us.
14. We start to understand that trading successfully is going to take more time and more knowledge than we anticipated. Most people will give up at this point, as they realize work is involved.
15. We get serious and start concentrating on learning a “real” methodology.
16. We trade our methodology with some success but realize that something is missing.
17. We begin to understand the need for having rules to apply our methodology.
18. We take a sabbatical from trading to develop and research our trading rules.
19. We start trading again, this time with rules, and find some success, but overall, we still hesitate when we execute.
20. We add, subtract, and modify rules as we see a need to be more proficient with our rules.
21. We feel we are very close to crossing that threshold of successful trading.
22. We start to take responsibility for our trading results as we understand that our success is in us, not the methodology.
23. We continue to trade and become more proficient with our methodology and our rules.
24. As we trade, we still have a tendency to violate our rules, and our results are still erratic.
25. We know we are close.
26. We go back and research our rules.
27. We build the confidence in our rules and go back into the market and trade.
28. Our trading results are getting better, but we are still hesitating in executing our rules.
29. We now see the importance of following our rules as we see the results of our trades when we don’t follow the rules.
30. We begin to see that our lack of success is within us (a lack of discipline in following the rules because of some kind of fear), and we begin to work on knowing ourselves better.
31. We continue to trade, and the market teaches us more and more about ourselves.
32. We master our methodology and our trading rules.
33. We begin to consistently make money.
34. We get a little overconfident, and the market humbles us.
35. We continue to learn our lessons.
36. We stop thinking and allow our rules to trade for us (trading becomes boring but successful), and our trading account continues to grow as we increase our contract size.
37. We are making more money than we ever dreamed possible.
38. We go on with our lives and accomplish many of the goals we had always dreamed of and in return now we are able to help others.
Bloomberg’s FX12 London Summit
Join me at Bloomberg’s City Gate House for a key gathering of industry leaders, senior executives and top decision makers from across the global FX community to discuss the latest trends, news, strategies, risk management techniques and more.
FEATURING A Q&A WITH: Jim O’Neill: Chairman, Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM)
Click the link below for details about the Bloomberg’s FX12 Summit in London on 16 October 2012 at 3:00pm: REGISTERHurry!!! Seat are limited.
FX, Stocks, Futures & Commodities Trainer at Future Trend Training Academy