Those who want to learn more about the stock market.
(Complete beginners welcome!)
Those who want to learn more about online stock trading.
Those who want hands-on guidance on how to craft their own investment strategy.
Those who want to learn the skills needed to manage risks and enhance trading on the stock market.
Investors looking to protect or diversify their portfolios.
Mortgage Advisors, Financial Advisors, Banking Personell that have CPD (Continuous Professional Development requirements)
Those who want to become full time/part time stock market traders.
Learn more about stocks and shares training and our trainers on the FAQ page
Visit our Stock Market Blog for our stock market trainer's thoughts on recent events in the markets.
Maximum 10 people per course.
- Investment theories and 21st century stock trading
- What a share is and how the share market works
- Trading domestic & international stock markets.
- How to identify & trade in different market conditions
- How to picks Shares based on Fundamental Analysis
- How to pick under Valued Stocks and Over Valued Stocks.
- Penny Stocks Investing and trading
- Ethics of margin trading such as Spread Betting or CFD trading
- How to actually buy and sell shares and CFDs, using trading orders such as TTO, Market, and Limit, and adapting them to the market conditions
- How to read & analyse charts, using bars, candle sticks, patterns and formations
- Bollinger Bands
- Identifying intra-day and multi-day trading formations and patterns
- Developing a trading idea for buying and selling shares at different trading time frames
- Using moving averages, and a few other technical indicators along with unique strategies that will help you make money even in the toughest times
- Derivatives (Options) and sharing Excellent Strategies, such as covered calls and credit spreads
- Unit Trust, OEIC (Open ended investment Companies) Investment Trust.
- Fixed Income investments Such as Government Bonds.( Trading and Investing)
- Introduction to Trading Currencies (FOREX), Commodities (Gold, Silver and crude oil) with the most reliable Technical Analysis Indicators.
Weekend batch: Class time is 10:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. (Weekend Batch)Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled between 1-2 pm. We provide you with Tea, Coffee, Biscuits and other refreshments on the house. We also have a fridge and a microwave available for you to store/warm up any food you wish to bring along for your lunch.
Weekday Batch: Class time is 6.45 pm to 9.30pm. there will be a short 10 -15 min break in between. We provide Tea, Coffee, Biscuits and other refreshments all on the house.
||2 full days or 4 evenings
|Scheduled Dates (Weekday)
|| Wednesday 2nd to 23rd August (4 Wednesday evenings)
||6.45pm - 9.30pm
|Scheduled Dates (Weekend)
||Saturday August 12th to Sunday August 13th 2017
||10:30am till 17:30pm