Those who want to learn more about the stocks and shares market.
(Complete beginners welcome!)
Those who want hands-on guidance on how to craft their own investment strategy.
Those who want to learn the skills needed to manage risks and enhance trading on the stock market.
Investors looking to protect or diversify their portfolios.
Mortgage Advisors, Financial Advisors, Banking Personell that have CPD (Continuous Professional Development requirements)
Those who want to become full time/part time stock market traders.
Learn more on our FAQ page
Maximum 10 people per course.
- Investment theory with 21st century trading
- What a share is and how the share market works
- Trading domestic & international stock markets.
- How to identify & trade in different market conditions
- How to picks Shares based on Fundamental Analysis
- How to pick under Valued Stocks and Over Valued Stocks.
- Penny Stocks Investing and trading
- Ethics of margin trading such as Spread Betting or CFD trading
- How to actually buy and sell shares and CFDs, using trading orders such as TTO, Market, and Limit, and adapting them to the market conditions
- How to read & analyse charts, using bars, candle sticks, patterns and formations
- Bollinger Bands
- Identifying intra-day and multi-day trading formations and patterns
- Developing a trading idea for buying and selling shares at different trading time frames
- Using moving averages, and a few other technical indicators along with unique strategies that will help you make money even in the toughest times
- Derivatives (Options) and sharing Excellent Strategies, such as covered calls and credit spreads
- Unit Trust, OEIC (Open ended investment Companies) Investment Trust.
- Fixed Income investments Such as Government Bonds.( Trading and Investing)
- Introduction to Trading Currencies (FOREX), Commodities (Gold, Silver and crude oil) with the most reliable Technical Analysis Indicators.
Class time is 10:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled between 1-2 pm. We provide you with Tea, Coffee, Biscuits and other refreshments on the house. We also have a fridge and a microwave available for you to store/warm up any food you wish to bring along for your lunch.
||Next available course: Saturday 25th March - Sunday 26th March 2017
||10:30am till 17:30pm