Stocks, Shares and Forex Investment Trading Course for beginners
Are you interested in learning about the Stock Market, Forex Trading and Investments?
if so, then we have the ideal course for you!
We sincerely believe that anyone can learn to be an efficient and profitable Trader either on the Stock Market or trading Forex... and with bank interest rates at an all time low there is no better time to start looking at alternative routes to making a return on your investments.
You have probably spent a lot of time visiting pages on the web trying to get pointers and guidance on how to get started with investing in the stock market and/or Forex trading; The amount of information out there is stupendous and for most just too confusing.
Wouldn't it be great if could just have someone break everything down into bite size chunks and demystify the whole process? This is exactly what our Stocks and Forex Investment and Trading Course provides
In a nutshell, this is how you will benefit:
- You will be given a comprehensive introduction to the stock market, the F.T.S.E., the AIM etc
- You will be given a comprehensive introduction to the stock market and the foreign exchange market.
- You will understand how the market works and how to profit from market fluctuations in any market.
- You will understand investment jargon and trading terminologies (such as bullish, bearish, pips, IPO, Dividend, etc)
- You will learn about trading shares, trading commodities such as gold and oil, trading currencies and other different types of investment opportunities
- You will be shown how to read charts using technical analysis to predict market turning points.
- You will learn how to use fundamental analysis to find the best shares or currencies.
- You will learn how to use Stock Screeners to buy and sell stocks, shares and other securities.
Whether you are planning on becoming a home-based part time trader or vocational investor looking to substitute or supplement your income by trading stocks, or Forex you will be equipped with the same methodologies, strategies and tactics used by professional city traders.
This is a unique stock market and forex trading course in which you will learn the "tricks of the trade", practice without risk and finally start to trade on your own ...with confidence!
So theres no need to keep trawling the Net not knowing where to start or where to get answers to your most pressing questions about trading.
Want to know the best part?
This isn't a course that will cost you thousands of pounds like some others out there. This is an opportunity to learn the same tips, tricks and techniques for a fraction of the price some West End/City organisations charge.
Those who want to learn more about the stock market/Forex.
(Complete beginners welcome!)
Those who want to learn more about online stock tradingand Forex.
Those who want hands-on guidance on how to craft their own investment strategy.
Those who want to learn the skills needed to manage risks and enhance trading .
Investors looking to protect or diversify their portfolios.
Mortgage Advisors, Financial Advisors, Banking Personell that have CPD (Continuous Professional Development) requirements
Those who want to become full time/part time stock market or Forex traders.
Learn more about stocks market and Forex training and our trainers on the FAQ page
Visit our Stock Market Blog for our stock market trainer's thoughts on recent events in the markets.
Maximum 15 people per course.
Investment theories and 21st century stock trading
Introduction to the Stock Market
- What a share is and how the share market works
- How to find the best brokers to open an account
- Trading domestic & international stock markets.
- How to identify & trade in different market conditions
- How to picks Shares based on Fundamental Analysis
- How to pick under Valued Stocks and Over Valued Stocks using stock screeners.
- Penny Stocks Investing and trading
- Ethics of margin trading such as Equities or CFD trading
- How to actually buy and sell shares and CFDs, using trading orders such as Market orders, limit order and adapting them to the market conditions
- How to read & analyse charts using supply and demand strategies, chart patterns and candlestick formations
- Identifying intra-day and multi-day trading formations and patterns
- Developing a trading idea for buying and selling shares at different trading time frames
- Using moving averages, and a few other technical indicators along with unique strategies that will help you make money even in the toughest times
Introduction to the Foreign Exchange Market (FOREX)
- Introduction to Trading Currencies (FOREX), Commodities (Gold, Silver and crude oil)
- How the foreign exchange market works and what influences currency exchange prices
- What is margin trading and leverage and how to use it to your advantage
- How to find the best forex brokers and open an account
- How to find the strongest and weakest currencies to trade using currency strength indicators
- How to read charts by using technical analysis strategies and predict/react to future or currency market price action.
- How to read chart patterns, candlestick formations and use different trading indicators
- How to master supply and demand trading strategies and trade effectively in any market conditions.
- How to use fundamental analysis to find the best currencies to trade over the long term.
- How to develop a detailed trading plan before starting your trading journey
- How to use a trading journal to record and track your trading progress.
Upon completion of the training programme, you will be offered the opportunity to join private trading groups where you will get free trading alerts and analysis every week on what to buy/ sell.
You will also receive lots of educational material posted weekly in the group.
We have many other students in our network sharing their journey and experience every day so you will be continuously learning with us through out your trading journey.
Live Virtual Classroom Training
Weekend Courses: 2 Days Training over Saturday and Sunday - Class time is 12:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Weekday Evening Courses: 4 Evenings - Class time is 6.00 pm to 8.30pm. .
||Course options 2 full days (weekend) training and post course tutor support
||Group Classroom Special Offer Price £499**
||Live Virtual Classroom Training - Full Interavtive Tutor Led Training Sessions
|Weekend Training Option
||Our Weekend training option are run over a single weekend
||Sat 25th June and Sun 26th June 2022
||12:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m
Book your course securely with PayPal
Reserve your space with just £100 and pay the balance a few days before the course starts or on the day the course starts. (or pay in full)
*The dates above are confirmed dates for any Special offers. Please book early to avoid dissapointment.
** VAT added on company and invoice bookings
Here are some testimonials from recent delegates on our stocks and shares course:
“A very in-depth introduction to stocks, shares, financial investments. Great for beginners”.
Sharon – 8th March 2020
“The course gave me a clear understanding of the shares and stocks market. I particularly enjoyed the talk on tax and pension”.
Anonymous – 8th March 2020
“My time at Futuretrend has consistently been productive and helpful. Very reasonable prices with higher-then-average skilled teachers. Very much enjoy and appreciate my lessons here”.
Nur – 8th March 2020
“This was a really excellent course. My understanding of financial vocabulary and terms has significantly improved, and I have a much greater awareness of the investment options available to me. The teacher was really helpful and engaged and willing to answer all questions.
I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to improve their financial awareness and as a starting point to improve their financial situation”.
Emma – 8th March 2020
"Excellent teaching, very clear and very knowledgable. it has made me hungry for more". Jason Cook
"Very interactive and explainary topics around discussion/exampl material". Ramesh
"We were looking to start investing in the stock market but needed advice on how to go about this and what to look out for. I can honestly say that this course really helped us make informed decisions". Sarah, Bedford
"I totally recommend. I learnt so much about investments and the shares market in such a short time". Mohammed, Ilford
We provide education and training regarding the stock market, but we do NOT advise on what specific stocks you should invest in or trades you should take. We will teach you about the stock market and placing trades and any examples used during the course are for educational purposes only.
Ultimately, it is your decision regarding what specific trades to place. Trading in shares is risky. Your capital is at risk. The value of your investments can go down as well as up. By enrolling you agree to exclude Futuretrend Training Centre against any liability for losses incurred.