There are no age or race barriers towards learning new skills. Our ‘candidates’ include:
- Accountants, financiers, consultants, advisors, lawyers, bankers, civil servants administrators/managers and all those who originally thought attaining knowledge of Financial and Capital Markets can only be for an economist or bankers benefit.
- People looking for home based professional work that would earn them a comfortable income
- Fresh out of the school and university graduates wanting to add real ‘job skills’ to their exam or degree results.
- Investors looking to protect or diversify their portfolios.
- People returning to work after having a new family member or after some illness – Looking to either brush up rusty skills or as a basis for starting a completely new career/skill.
- For people willing to retire early and taking to that well deserved life in an exotic retreat and yet earning by only working few hours a day.
- Individuals who are stuck in a dead end job wanting to get out and in with something lucrative and worthwhile and wanting to learn something new that only 5% of the world’s population does for a living.
Delegates will learn beginners to advanced techniques, insights and trading methodology of Forex and Commodities markets. Including:
- Intro to Basics & background of OTC (over the counter) market derivatives
- Methods and mindset of a CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange) floor trader revealed
- In depth analysis of support and resistance concepts
- Full disclosure of the exact methods professional traders use to maintain consistent profitability
- A new and useful way to think about the markets and how they function
- Thorough examination of price action and volume principles and back testing different pairs
- Meticulous investigation of Institutional Trader's Psychology and subsequent behaviour
- Framework of individual trader psychology, how to manage it, and why this is key
- Reading Charts and charting patterns
- Money management proficiency and position sizing designs
- The Fundamentals of Trading
- How to find opportunities in Play
- How to Review your Trading
- Trade Execution
- Risk Management
- Psychology of Trading
Day 1 (5 hours classroom-based)
- Market terminology, basics, selecting the right sector and companies for trading shares
- Market cycles, Market structure, 6 steps to technical analysis
- Price action strategies, trend lines, support and resistance, chart patterns and candlesticks
- Fibonacci analysis
Day 2 (5 hours classroom-based)
- Advanced price action/supply and demand zone strategies
- Indicator based technical strategies
- Putting it all together, combining price action, Fibonacci and supply/demand zones
- Fundamental analysis, correlations
- Risk management, position sizing
Our trading course will help delegates to:
- Profit in an up or down market.
- Trade successfully and safely in 24 hour market.
- Trade mechanically without emotions being involved.
- Earn extra streams of income from trading. Sometimes by doing so only couple of hours a day.
- Start trading with an investment as little £100 and/or up to thousands of pounds as you wish.
- Earn anything from £50 up to £1000’s a week based on your level of investment.
- Trade for a living.
Delegates will will also be added to our trainers signal group for free lifetime membership and he will keep in contact with them through out their trading journey.
Class time is 10:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled between 1-2 pm. We provide you with Tea, Coffee, Biscuits and other refreshments on the house. We also have a fridge and a microwave available for you to store/warm up any food you wish to bring along for your lunch.
|Special Offer Course Price
||Saturday October 7th - Sunday October 8th 2017
||10:30 till 16:30
This course is also available as individual 1:1 tuition or small groups at your home/office as well as at our centre. Please click here for more information.