This workshop is suitable for business start ups, existing businesses and those wanting to forge a career as a social media consultant.
It's required that students are comfortable using a mouse, opening/ saving files and with the general operation of computers.
• What is social media?
• Overview of platforms
• Social Media best practice
• Avoiding the pitfalls of Social Media
• Make use of the latest advances that Facebook offers which are very useful for their business
• Cross promote their page
• Make use of plugins and plugging it in to other plugins
• Set up an account in Twitter both for personal and corporate branding
• Combine Twitter marketing with the other marketing strategies
• Integrate photos, videos, and audio
• Monitor conversations and send private messages to followers
• Plan for strategies to promote their products using Twitter
• How to make an account with LinkedIn
• How to organize LinkedIn presence
• Building network in a very efficient way
• How to integrate LinkedIn with your other social media strategies
• Setting up a network of workers with LinkedIn
• How to use LinkedIn in enhancing your brand
• How to market themselves as well as their business
• Writing a blog with powerful keywords and relevant contents
• Threading – starting up a forum through comments
• Adding photos to the blog as well as videos
• Marketing – promoting your site/contents to other social networks, extending out with RSS, and measuring the online presence of blogs
• The basics about YouTube Videos and the marketing strategies
• How to create their own videos and upload it in YouTube
• Link videos to other sites
• Plan strategies on how to improve contents of their videos
• Upload videos to other sites that enables sharing
• Edit their videos
• How to embed videos into a web page
Class time is 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled between 1-2 pm. We provide you with Tea, Coffee, Biscuits and other refreshments on the house. We also have a fridge and a microwave available for you to store/warm up any food you wish to bring along for your lunch.
We recommend the following courses that relate to this class: Google Adwords
||Please call us on 02084432888 to arrange dates
||10:00 till 16:30
If you can't come to us we can come to you! This course is available as individual 1:1 tuition or small groups at your office as well as at our centre. Please click here for more information.