These qualifications are designed for practicing managers and those aspiring to middle or senior management who want to develop key skills such as managing resources, leadership and information management.
The course is also suitable for specialists (for example project managers, finance or IT professionals or administrators) who would like to broaden their skillsets and develop their career prospects.
Maximum 10 people per course.
- the role and professional development of managers and leaders
- approaches to management and leadership
- using information for strategic planning
- stakeholder management and marketing planning
- planning and monitoring resources
- effective people management
- recruitment and selection
- development and coaching
- motivation and performance management.
Registration and student membership of the CMI (for the full range of benefits, please refer to the FAQ document)
• 5 days of interactive and enjoyable training workshops
• Extensive hand-outs
• Assessment advice (from tutor with 100 percent pass record) and marking
• If successful, Certificate issued by the Chartered Management Institute
A written assessment will be issued to delegates, to be completed in approximately 2000 words within four weeks of the course date.
Within this assessment requires learners to demonstrate that they can apply the learning from the course to their own organisation and work role.
Click here for FAQs about CMI Qualification
||£750+VAT for the 5 day Certificate programme
||Please call us on 02084432888 to arrange dates
||10:00 till 17:00
If you can't come to us we can come to you! This course is available as individual 1:1 tuition or small groups at your office as well as at our centre. Please click here for more information.