This course is designed for people who are responsible for creating wireframes and typically use Visio, PowerPoint, Fireworks or Indesign but want to cross train using the latest leading Industry tools
• User experience professionals
• User interface designers
• Information Architects
• Experience architects
• Web site managers
• System Testers
• Business analysts
- User Experience Design
- What is UX Design?
- Difference between UX and UI
- Desigining with Personas
- User Stories
- Designining Business
- Design Structure
- Prototype with Axure RP Pro 7 & 8
- Why use Axure?
- A wireframing workflow using Axure
- Laying out a page
- The Axure Enviroment
- Managing pages
- Using Objects in Axure
- Introduction to Dynamic panels
- How interactions work
- Build interactivity into wireframes
- Generate HTML prototypes from wireframes
- Generate functional specifications from wireframes
- Work with Masters to create reusable components such as headers and footers
- Build pop up layers to create more Web 2.0 like applications with wireframes
- The difference between prototyping for native apps vs. responsive web
- How to set up your Axure prototype for mobile devices
- How to create a responsive style guide
- How to create a responsive prototype
- How to create a native mobile application prototype in Axure
Class time is 10:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled between 1-2 pm. We provide you with Tea, Coffee, Biscuits and other refreshments on the house. We also have a fridge and a microwave available for you to store/warm up any food you wish to bring along for your lunch. .
Introduction and Classroom Examples
Find below a Introduction Video from our tutor into UX Design and examples of the type of designs and develpments you could be creating throughout the duration of this training course.
CLASSROOM PROJECT EXAMPLES
|Special Offer Course Price
|Next course: TBC
|10:00 till 17:30
If you can't come to us we can come to you! This course is available as individual 1:1 tuition or small groups at your office as well as at our centre. Please click here for more information.