Coronavirus: Futuretrend Training Centre
Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. The purpose of this document is to provide info on how we at Futuretrend are handling the corona virus situation and how it affects you while at our centre:
We are taking our responsibilities very seriously.
- All our trainers have strict instructions to consult a healthcare professional if they experience any relevant symptoms, and report the results to us
- Every delegate is encouraged to report directly to us any instances where another person in the class shows signs of relevant symptoms (but please see the “Relevant Symptoms” section - and the one after it - below)
- All training rooms at Futuretrend Training Centre are now subject to a regime of regular antibacterial wipe-downs of desks, chairs, PCs and door handles
- All bathroom, Kitchen and Breakout areas at Futuretrend Training Centre are now subject to a regime of regular antibacterial wipe-downs and washing of sinks, kitchen tops, fridge, microwave and door handles
- Paper towels are provided in all bathrooms and cloth towels are changed twice a day
We are doing all we practically can to ensure minimal spread of the virus.
Don’t forget your own responsibilities!
You will make the biggest contribution to preventing the spread of the virus if you, at all times:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Wash your hands when you arrive at the Centre (all our wash rooms are fully stocked with Hand wash )
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze (sneezing is not a symptom of coronavirus but it can transmit any germs or viruses you have)
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands immediately
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Don’t shake hands: bump elbows or pat (clothed/covered) shoulders/arms instead
Last Revised 13th March 2020